Saturday, January 28, 2006

If You'll Indulge A Dad...

My three year old Adam loves to draw. Draw, color, paint, you name it - he's at it from dawn til dusk. He knows how to use a lightbox and he knows the basics of photoshop. (Enough to fix the "outside the lines" parts)

Anyway, one morning while I was uploading my comics he said "When you're done we'll have to put my drawings on my website." I figured, why not? So I set up a page on owendunne.com for him, and so we put up his drawings and emailed his relatives to come visit. Now, when he's done with a drawing that's he's particularly pleased with, he'll say "This is one for the website!"

He's a remarkable little boy. He has quite a vocabulary for a three year old - yesterday he used the word "delectable" (correctly) and can turn a colorful phrase when you least expect it. After an argument with his older brother, he said he "...was more than mad. I'm foot stompin' mad!"

Anyway, if you'd like to check out his website, it's located here.

2 comments:

Raymond Betancourt said...

I've seen company logos that aren't as nicely done as "Adam's Apple". I love the way kids are unfazed by technology.

Lord Pasternack said...

Awwwww, definitely a prodigy. :-P Definitely nurture his talent, etc.

Very cute indeed.

On another note, my 1-year-old nephew blows raspberries on his dad's belly, and while it's still a little early to call the little one a prodigy, it certainly is cute also.

"delectable" - awwww...