Saturday, January 07, 2006

Coming Attractions

So here's some of what you can expect when I launch the new website on Wednesday...
First of all, the comics updating will be YDK, of course, Norman Function, Nippleshine Manor and something new called My New Mommy. I haven't decided on a set schedule yet, but my plan is to have fresh content everyday. In fact, there will be a little spot on the corner noting the consecutive days of on-time updates. (Yes, I'm fully aware of my reputation. 2006 is my start over.)
YDK will update three days a week. Two regular b/w strips and a big color one on Sundays. Norman will become less gag a day and more story oriented. It starts with Norman, his little brother Albert and O'Toole The Foul-Mouthed Chicken moving in with Norman's grandmother, Nana Function.
Nippleshine Manor will be more or less the same, but eventually there will be more things happening outside the estate.
My New Mommy is really an outgrowth of The Beevnicks. But it's sick and twisted and dark and all the good things you've come to expect from me. I'll have a handful of strips at the start to give you a backstory as to what the strip is all about.
One more big thing, that I'm really excited about, is something called YDK Radio Theatre. It's an homage of sorts to old time radio shows. With satellite radio and podcasting it seemed a natural, and it's something I've always wanted to do. I've got a nifty audio trailer I've done for it, and if the new computer gets here this weekend I'll put it up.
Coming later on, more original music, and hopefully an animated Norman short.
Whew. Time to get to work.

1 comment:

Raymond Betancourt said...

I'm looking forward to the new stuff and I'm also glad to hear that there will be more Nippleshine Manor.